Ironing Folding Machine
- The FOLDMAKER 66 is a single lane automatic folder designed specifically for small piece linen such as terry towels, bath towels, bath mats etc.
- Capable of edges in or edges out fold using the programmable keyboard for correct presentation of insignia, emblems etc.
- Manually fed items receive one, two or thirding folds together with one crossfold only before being stacked onto an integral stack-receiving conveyor.
- Primary fold one is by means of a lift and release mechanism.
- Primary fold two is a measured float plate and roller fold.
- Both folds can be bypassed when crossfold and stack only is required.
- The well-proven high speed Weir Stac-N-Fold system adds a crossfold while simultaneously stacking the finished item onto the integral stack conveyor.